The main problem with html white space on both sides of the page is that it can cause confusion for users. For example, if you have a sentence that starts with a capital letter and ends with a period, but there is no space between the letter and the period, the browser will insert a space between the letter and the period. This can cause confusion for users because they may not know what to do with the space.
<body> <div style="background-color:white; padding:0px; margin:0px;"> <!-- your content here --> </div> </body>
Thetag defines the document’s body.
The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element.
The background-color property sets the background color of an element.
The padding property sets the padding (space) around an element.
The margin property sets the margin (space) around an element.
How to Create Extra Space in HTML
There are a few ways to create extra space in HTML. One way is to use the
tag. This will create a new line in the HTML document, and will space out the text on that line. Another way is to use the
tag and set its size attribute to be greater than the other text on the page. This will create a new paragraph, and will space out the text within that paragraph.
White-space is a type of character that is used to separate different parts of a document. In HTML, white-space can be used to separate paragraphs, lists, and other elements.
- Solved: _blank in html
- Solved: add space in html
- Solved: html autoplay not work iphone
- Solved: autoredirect html
- Solved: base64 image html example
- Solved: html change player speed
- Solved: html character tab
- Solved: copyright footer html code
- Solved: create a mailto link html
- Solved: html disable editing textbox
- Solved: html disable enter submit
- Solved: disable html form input autocomplete autofill
- Solved: disable spell check html
- Solved: html dot symbol
- Solved: html entity ampersand and
- Solved: fa fa email
- Solved: html facebook meta tags
- Solved: favicon meta
- Solved: html file only image
- Solved: font awesome icon for email
- Solved: how to add favicon in html
- Solved: how to change h1 color in html
- Solved: how to embed my website into Discord
- Solved: how to link to an email in html
- Solved: how to link your js file to html
- Solved: how to make a whatsapp hyperlink html
- Solved: how to make button link to other page
- Solved: how to open link in new tab
- Solved: how to set video speed html
- Solved: how to show iframe in full width
- Solved: how to switch between html pages
- Solved: html chevron
- Solved: euro symbol
- Solved: html input box no border
- Solved: html input not editable
- Solved: html link to call phone number
- Solved: html meta refresh
- Solved: rupee symbol
- Solved: html iframe full page
- Solved: HTML Image Maps
We know everything about HTML and HTML5. We solve all the doubts and problems of this markup language that is the basis of the WWW