The main problem with html white space on both sides of the page is that it can cause confusion for users. For example, if you have a sentence that starts with a capital letter and ends with a period, but there is no space between the letter and the period, the browser will insert a space between the letter and the period. This can cause confusion for users because they may not know what to do with the space.
<body> <div style="background-color:white; padding:0px; margin:0px;"> <!-- your content here --> </div> </body>
Thetag defines the document’s body.
The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element.
The background-color property sets the background color of an element.
The padding property sets the padding (space) around an element.
The margin property sets the margin (space) around an element.
How to Create Extra Space in HTML
There are a few ways to create extra space in HTML. One way is to use the
tag. This will create a new line in the HTML document, and will space out the text on that line. Another way is to use the
tag and set its size attribute to be greater than the other text on the page. This will create a new paragraph, and will space out the text within that paragraph.
White-space is a type of character that is used to separate different parts of a document. In HTML, white-space can be used to separate paragraphs, lists, and other elements.
- Solved: _blank in html
- Solved: html add image from remote source
- Solved: add space in html
- Solved: adding a favicon in html
- Solved: html align text right
- Solved: auto update copyright year html
- Solved: html autoplay not work iphone
- Solved: autoredirect html
- Solved: html background image fit to screen
- Solved: base64 image html example
- Solved: html body full height
- Solved: button html href
- Solved: html center button
- Solved: center p html
- Solved: html center youtube video
- Solved: html change player speed
- Solved: html change viewport to smartphone size
- Solved: html character tab
- Solved: copyright footer html code
- Solved: create a mailto link html
- Solved: html dash code
- Solved: datalist html
- Solved: html description tag
- Solved: difference between name and id html
- Solved: html disable editing textbox
- Solved: html disable enter submit
- Solved: disable html form input autocomplete autofill
- Solved: disable spell check html
- Solved: html dot symbol
- Solved: dropdown in html
- Solved: html email links
- Solved: html empty character
- Solved: html entity ampersand and
- Solved: html entity quote
- Solved: fa fa email
- Solved: html facebook meta tags
- Solved: fafa login icons html code
- Solved: favicon for html page
- Solved: favicon meta
- Solved: html favicon tag
We know everything about HTML and HTML5. We solve all the doubts and problems of this markup language that is the basis of the WWW